not a good start

Go down

not a good start

Post  run_4_life on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 pm

This was my first day on this darkrp sever that you host and i can say im very hesitant to come back after spending 3-5 hours on the sever, during my time i played as just a hobo and was shocked by the number of times i was killed within the first 30 mins, not to metion the CONSTENT rdm, to be honest there was not a single 2 min span of peace in the sever. Im not saying that the admins on didnt take care of them problem, but lol after half the sever complained about them the admins who i put as "good" ones banned them but once thoughs admins left it was nothing and nothing but rdm. i was standing next to an admin while we were watchen people constently killing people and this admin did nothing, and you know while this was happening i was thinking "hey this is only my first day it cant be always like this" then when i decided to be a citizen i picked a room got the doors furnished it and everything. i left the room for the most of 4 mins then came back to 2 of your admins picking up my props and compleatly trashing the place i worked on. so yes i am not too happy with this that you would allow such admins in this place and allow your sever to be in compleate in uder chaos just strikes me as odd. but im just telling you this as my experiance i dont know if it matters to the community here but i just thought i would voice my opinion.

p.s sorry for all the spelling mistakes
p.s.s Also like to say that within my first 5 mins my wallet went from 0$ to 8trillion thanks to an "bored admin"
run_4_life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who gived you that much

Post  LiLbRoCkS77 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 pm

If he give you that much he will be banned.

LiLbRoCkS77
Admin

View user profile http://lcgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: not a good start

Post  run_4_life on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 pm

well i can now say i will not be coming back to your sever. i was in there for 10 min and after 5 "rapists" went around randomy killing people i just said enough is enough. also Big boss , and another admin were present at the time and big boss was running aroung killing people randomly and the other admin was just watching for 10 mins everyone in the sever 19+ people were screaming RDM and admins did nothing and 1 even partook in it so im saying goodbye to your sever for good. Good day.
run_4_life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not a good start

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down