Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read before applying or be denied

2 posters

Go down

Read before applying or be denied Empty Read before applying or be denied

Post  LiLbRoCkS77 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:11 pm

RoleplayName:

SteamName:

SteamID:

Age 14 and up:

Did you ever got banned from server?

How long have you been on the server?

Why should we pick you as Op/Admin/Super:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you apply for admin or anyother power You have to follow the rules if you don't you can be revoked and never get it back and we only allow 14 and up and we will need some grammer and it will be accepted please make it long so that it will be easyer to be accepted if you make it smalll we don't now so please follow the server rules if don't revoked

LiLbRoCkS77
Admin

https://lcgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Read before applying or be denied Empty Re: Read before applying or be denied

Post  Dr@gonHunter Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm

When you apply for admin or anyother power You have to follow the rules if you don't you can be revoked and never get it back and we only allow 14 and up and we will need some grammer and it will be accepted please make it long so that it will be easyer to be accepted if you make it smalll we don't now so please follow the server rules if don't revoked

[/quote]

Last edited by Dr@gonHunter on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr@gonHunter

Back to top Go down

Read before applying or be denied Empty Admin Apply Dr@gonHunter

Post  Dr@gonHunter Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm

LiLbRoCkS77 wrote:RoleplayName:Dr@gonHunter

SteamName:Dr@gonHunter

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:28807418

Age 14 and up:im 15

Did you ever got banned from server? No ive never got banned from this server.

How long have you been on the server? about a mounth to 4 weeks

Why should we pick you as Op/Admin/Super:Hi im Dr@gonHunter and id like to apply for admin on IPCGamers rp server.i think I would make a good admin because there is a lot of little kids playing on this server that prop climb proppush and break the rules as an admin id be reasonable with thembut would not take any shit Wink.I am experianced with role play im a admin on 3 difrent servers and thats why i should be admin. So thanks for listening people Signed Dr@gonHunter

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Dr@gonHunter on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot my steam id)

Dr@gonHunter

Back to top Go down

Read before applying or be denied Empty reply please

Post  Dr@gonHunter Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:23 pm

can someone please reply ??? Smile

Dr@gonHunter

Back to top Go down

Read before applying or be denied Empty Dr@gonHunter Admin Applycation

Post  Dr@gonHunter Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:18 pm

LiLbRoCkS77 wrote:RoleplayName: Dr@gonHunter

SteamName:MrToiletPaper100

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28807418

Age 14 and up:Im 15

Did you ever got banned from server? No ive never got banned because I respect the admins

How long have you been on the server? about 4 weeks to a month

Why should we pick you as Op/Admin/Super: because im polite,kind, and reasonable with people ive never broke the rules and I would love to help out this community and take away all these little kids messing around.I have experiance in the roleplay world im admin on 3 difrent serious roleplays and i think I would be a good admin for this server.If i was admin i would take all the bad out of this server the bad players and cheats.I dislike any players who disrespect the admins or break the rules.ive read the rules and i agree with all of them.Im not a stupid kid who will abuse the power of the admin.I would take the role admin very seriously Thank You for listening Signed Dr@gonHunter Smile Smile Smile Smile

Dr@gonHunter

Back to top Go down

Read before applying or be denied Empty Re: Read before applying or be denied

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum